Thank You for Voting!
Thank you one and all for choosing the most compelling Tax Transformer story: Improving the Provision from ExHELL! Congratulations to the Grand Prize Winner and all four 2018 Tax Transformer Awards Finalists for a job well done!
Grand Prize Winner New York Life – John Bujnowski
Finalist Baxter International Inc. – Rachel Rust
Finalist ITT Inc. – Jessica Conte and Pete Wlasuk
Finalist Smithfield Food Inc. – Anne Wang
Finalist Technicolor – William Cao
Recognition and Prizes
All five finalists will be recognized during the conference opening ceremony, Monday, November 5. We’ll announce the Grand Prize Winner during the conference closing ceremony, Thursday, November 8. Attend both ceremonies in Exhibit Hall B.
We will also honor the 2018 Tax Transformers’ achievements with the following:
- Grand Prize Winner receives an Apple Watch®
- Grand Prize Winner and all finalists receive:
- Commemorative keepsake to mark their success
- Hotel suite upgrade at the conference
- $500 toward a team lunch or 2018 conference expenses
- Corptax press and promotional opportunities
When writing the Tax Transformer submission, I realized just how many process improvements our team has implemented to make the entire process as seamless as possible.