It's Time to Enter
Simply recap a success in the form provided. Describe a tax reform strategy, automation achievement, business process improvement, time-saver—how did you overcome a challenge using Corptax? Be sure to include metrics to support your story wherever possible. Submit your entry by October 18.
You Choose the Winner!
Who better than tax professionals to appreciate outstanding accomplishments among peers? Here’s how to vote:
- We’ll post six finalists’ stories for your consideration on November 11
- Vote for your favorite entry between November 11 – November 13 at 5 p.m. PT
- Vote here, the CONNECT 2019 app, or from voting kiosks in the Workshop
Remember, you don’t need to attend the conference to enter, vote, or win!
Recognition and Prizes
Finalists will be announced during the conference general session, Monday, November 11. We’ll recognize the Grand Prize Winner during the conference closing session, Thursday, November 14. Attend both ceremonies in the Marriott Grand Ballroom
We will also honor your achievements with the following:
- Grand Prize Winner receives an Apple Watch®
- Grand Prize Winner and all finalists receive:
- Commemorative keepsake to mark their success
- Hotel suite upgrade at the conference, if attending
- $500 toward a team lunch or conference expenses
- Corptax press and promotional opportunities
- Recognition by your company and peer community for corporate tax excellence