FAQ & Information
Registration & Fees
When is CONNECT 2019?
November 11 – November 14, 2019
What does the conference cost?
Save $400 when you pre-pay by August . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,995 per attendee
If I can't attend, how do I cancel my conference registration?
To cancel your completed registration, please send an email including your name, company, and registration number to CSC Corptax® University at email@example.com
A full credit, less a $250 registration fee per registrant, will be issued if the cancellation notice is received by October 13, 2019. Cancellations received AFTER October 13, as well as no-shows, will be charged the full conference fee.
- Conference cancellations will be applied as a credit to the company account. No credit card refunds will be processed.
- Conference discounts cannot be combined
- Conference registration fees cannot be shared
- Residents of Connecticut will be charged sales tax on all fees
CSC Corptax® shall not be held liable for any non-performance of the conference resulting from circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire or other casualty; act of God; strike or labor dispute; war or other violence; or any law, order of requirement of any governmental agency or authority. In the event that the conference is canceled for any of the above reasons, Corptax may refund the conference registration fee or a portion thereof and will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by participants.
Does the conference registration fee include the hotel?
No, the hotel cost is separate from the conference registration fee.
Hotel & Travel
Where will CONNECT 2019 be held?
At the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, 333 W. Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101.
How do I make a reservation at the Marriott Marquis?
Reservations can be made in August 2019.
General Conference Information
What do I receive when I attend CONNECT 2019?
Conference attendees receive many benefits, including:
- Experienced instructors
- CPE credit for sessions attended and logged
- Access to conference materials
- Networking opportunities
- Sunday evening Welcome reception; Monday and Tuesday evening receptions
- Tuesday Feed My Starving Children volunteer event and Wednesday night Special Event
- Daily continental breakfast, lunch, and beverage/snack breaks