Make your trip to Dallas/Fort Worth a smooth one! Check out travel and hotel information below, including airline discounts.
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051.
Tel: +1 817-778-1000
To receive the CONNECT 2023 group rate for single/double occupancy, you must book your reservation by Sunday, November 19, 2023. After November 19, the group rate is not guaranteed, and hotel rooms may not be available. After this date, reservations can be made by calling 1-877-350-9797, or online at marriott.com/dalgt. Mention you are with Corptax and book the best available rate.
Conference registration is separate from the hotel reservations. If you have not registered for CONNECT 2023, please register now!
$259 per night (single or double occupancy), plus $26 resort fee and applicable taxes/fees. The hotel group rate will apply for three (3) days before and after the conference dates, based on availability. After 11/19/2023 the group rate is not guaranteed, and hotel rooms may not be available.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Express check-out and video check-out are available.
Rooms and Amenities
- Mini-fridge, coffee maker, and two bottled waters per day
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Dual-line phones, speakerphone, and guest voicemail system
- In-room safe
- $26 per day plus applicable taxes/fees
- Enhanced high-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Wireless internet access in public areas and convention center on a shared network
- Two bottled waters per day in guest room
- Daily fitness center class with professional instructor
- 24-hour access to the Relache Fitness Center
- $10 off any spa 50+ minute service
- Daily two-hour bike rental for two people
- Use of Cowboy Golf Course practice facility for two with unlimited balls for driving range, chipping, and putting
- Daily dry-cleaning credit of $10 per room
- Access to the Grapevine Shuttle Service, based on availability and schedule
- Complimentary access to Glass Cactus Nightclub for two, open Friday-Saturday only, ages 21 and up
- Two complimentary Hank Scavenger Hunts
See the Gaylord Texan overview for more resort details.
What are the payment options at the hotel?
The Gaylord Texan is cashless. If you do not have a credit card, there are two machines on property that you can put cash into and receive a prepaid Credit Card that can be used at any retailer. These machines are located in the lobby just past the bell stand and near the Lone Star A Elevators.
If you need change, the Credit Card machine near the Bell stand also is a bill breaker where you can put in large bills and receive smaller denominations, this machine is also an ATM.
Are hotel costs included in the conference fee?
No, the conference registration fee does not include hotel costs.
Delta Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for CONNECT 2023. Use this link to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111 Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NM2TC.
United Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for CONNECT 2023. Use this link to book your flights!
You may also call the United Meetings Reservation Desk at 1.800.426.1122 Monday–Friday and refer to Meeting Event Code ZNKU504731
Maps and Directions
Shuttle service is not provided.
Alternate Airport Transportation:
- Hertz Onsite Car Rental
- Dallas Love Field
- Estimated taxi fare: $40-$50 USD (one way)
- Uber and Lyft are approximately $30 (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: $19-$23 USD (one way)
- Uber and Lyft are approximately $30 (one way)
Dining and Entertainment
Texan Station Sports Bar & Grill
The 52-foot flat-panel TV at Texan Station Sports Bar & Grill makes this restaurant a popular Grapevine gathering spot for sports fans. Savor a wide selection of draft beers, wine, and cocktails along with scrumptious bar food.
Watch the tranquil koi swim by and feel as though you have been transported to the famed San Antonio Riverwalk as you enjoy delicious Tex-Mex made with the freshest ingredients at the Riverwalk Cantina.
Old Hickory Steakhouse
Mission Plaza Marketplace
Perfect for on-the-go guests, Mission Plaza Marketplace serves an array of coffee, pastries, salads, sandwiches, and more. Swing by before a day in Grapevine or join us at the bar in the evening when we offer a first-rate selection of beer and wine.
Daily 6:30 a.m – 9:00 p.m.
Fuel up with an energizing cup of freshly brewed Starbucks® coffee and a flaky pastry before your adventure begins. Grab-and-go snacks are also available for guests on the move.
Open for breakfast
Texan Eats – A La Carte Room Delivery
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our Texan Eats outlet delivers food to your room with an expansive menu for when you feel like resting during your Texan vacation.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
A welcome sight for weary travelers, Silver Bar is reminiscent of a saloon from the Old West. Unwind at the bar after your eventful day in Grapevine and enjoy a round of drinks. We offer multiple draft beers, cocktails, wine, and more. Hours vary.
Welcome to a waterfront experience in Grapevine. This is a venue where legends play on a grand performance stage and sunsets over lake shores reflect a thousand dreams. It’s the spot where extraordinary events of every size make waves.
Closed Monday – Thursday and Sunday
Friday – Saturday 9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- On-site parking fee: $22 daily
- Valet parking fee: $42 daily. Valet is available for ADA 24/7 at a discounted rate.
Parking fees do not include tax, which is additional. In/out privileges for overnight guests only; day guests per entry.