Safety Is Our Top Concern
CSC Corptax works closely with the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center team to continuously monitor COVID-19 guidance from the CDC to provide a safe and healthy experience for all participants.
Attendee Health Protocols
CSC Corptax is working closely with the team at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center to continuously monitor guidance about COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and provide a safe and healthy experience for all participants.
Enhanced measures are being implemented in accordance with state and local regulations and following the guidance of the CDC. Guidance, recommendations, and requirements can and do change. Check this webpage before departing and during the conference for the latest details.
Should I wear a mask?
CONNECT 2022 attendees should review the CDC guidelines for the COVID-19 Community Level to determine appropriate mask-wearing protocols.
What are the health protocols during the event?
- All participants should self-screen daily for symptoms of COVID-19 or other illnesses and will not attend if experiencing any symptoms.
- Meeting area surfaces will be cleaned nightly.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be readily available throughout the event.
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- We will carefully manage crowd densities and capacities throughout the event.
What are the expectations for all participants during the event?
- Reference CDC guidelines if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 or you are concerned that you may have recently been exposed to the virus and may test positive.
- Observe CDC quarantining recommendations if you test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the event.
- Notify us of positive COVID-19 tests via firstname.lastname@example.org. To maintain awareness, we will notify all participants of positive tests, though we will not share the name/contact information of those that have tested positive.
• Observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, including frequent hand washing.